- The overriding goal is to create optimal living conditions.
- The main goal is a balanced, socially accepted, dynamic development of the commune in line with the European Union directives, using the existing economic and human potential, taking into account the principles of environmental protection.
The overriding and main goals can be achieved by pursuing strategic goals:
- Maintaining the current pace of economic development.
- Care for spatial order.
- Preservation and protection of the natural environment.
- Creating conditions for rest and recreation.
- Care for cleanliness and aesthetics of the surroundings.
- Comprehensive preparation of young people to continue their education in tertiary institutions and vocational schools.
- Increasing the level of health care to a condition exceeding the average level in the Wielkopolska province.
- Development of the civic society.
- Raising the level of cultural awareness of the commune residents. RAISING THE LEVEL OF CULTURAL AWARENESS OF THE COMMUNE RESIDENTS;
- Restructuring agriculture.
- Preventing the steppe-formation process on the commune land.
STRATEGIC GOAL: MAINTAINING THE CURRENT PACE OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- continuation of the pro-investment policy;
- promotion of areas and zones of economic activity in the commune of Tarnowo Podgórne;
- promotion of areas intended for housing developments;
- using the affiliation with the Poznań agglomeration to promote the commune, participation of the commune investment offers at international fairs, taking actions together with the City of Poznań.
STRATEGIC GOAL: CARE FOR SPATIAL ORDER
- spatial planning covering whole locations;
- securing areas for public purposes in the commune plans;
- solving transport problems by developing new road networks;
- separation of residential and economic functions.
STRATEGIC GOAL: PRESERVATION AND PROTECTION OF THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT
- favoring investments with environmentally friendly technology;
- supporting environmental education and promoting pro-ecological attitudes among the commune residents;
- increasing the afforestation and green areas in the commune;
- adapting land development in areas of high tourist value to the needs of future development of tourism and recreation;
- implementation of arrangements resulting from the Resolution on the Protected Landscape Area;
- care for natural monuments in the commune;
- care for water purity;
- use of abandoned gravel pits for recreational purposes;
- introducing legal instruments which will minimize the occurrence of illegal dumps.
STRATEGIC GOAL: CREATING CONDITIONS FOR REST AND RECREATION
- construction and maintenance of sports and recreation facilities in the villages of the commune;
- promotion of mass sports, in particular among children and teenagers;
- securing active recreation for the elderly;
- supporting new organizational forms of recreation for whole families;
- playgrounds for children, sports fields and parks;
- development of the surroundings of Lusowskie Lake;
- development of the surroundings of Kierskie Lake in cooperation with the City of Poznań;
- use of forests for recreational purposes in cooperation with the Forest Inspectorate.
STRATEGIC GOAL: CARE FOR CLEANLINESS OF AESTHETICS OF THE SURROUNDINGS
- promoting the behavior of residents aimed at keeping their properties clean;
- care for existing green areas;
- greenery and flowers in parks, squares, by the roads and in public areas.
STRATEGIC GOAL: COMPREHENSIVE PREPARATION OF YOUNG PEOPLE TO CONTINUE THEIR EDUCATION IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS AND VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS
- increasing the effectiveness of teaching in commune educational institutions;
- developing a base for pre-school education;
- emphasis on civic education in lower and upper secondary schools;
- maintaining a high level of school equipment;
- expanding the educational base.
STRATEGIC GOAL: INCREASING THE LEVEL OF HEALTH CARE TO THE CONDITION EXCEEDING THE AVERAGE LEVEL IN THE WIELKOPOLSKA PROVINCE
- supporting the development of health care and rehabilitation facilities;
- creating opportunities to establish additional specialist medical practices;
- supporting testing and preventive vaccination programs for the commune residents.
STRATEGIC GOAL: DEVELOPMENT OF THE CIVIC SOCIETY
- raising civic awareness;
- increasing the activity of residents in the field of multimedia techniques;
- supporting cooperation with non-governmental organizations.
STRATEGIC GOAL: RAISING THE CIVIC AWARENESS OF COMMUNE RESIDENTS IN THE AREA OF CULTURE AND NATIONAL HERITAGE
- creating a communal cultural center to fully meet the expectations of residents;
- further activation of the village residents to participate in cultural activities;
- supporting non-governmental organizations in promoting the history of our country.
STRATEGIC GOAL: RESTRUCTURING AGRICULTURE
- use of low-grade land for renewable energy production or afforestation;
- promotion of organic farming and agritourism in farms with smaller acreage and agricultural potential;
- striving to reduce the use of high-grade land for construction;
- providing opportunities for professional retraining for farmers wanting to leave farming.
STRATEGIC GOAL: PREVENTING THE STEPPE-FORMATION PROCESS ON THE COMMUNE LANDS
- reconstruction of drainage ditches and water reservoirs in the commune;
- management of sewage water from sewage treatment plants in the commune;
- construction of retention tanks;
- rainwater management;
- mid-field waterholes.